Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
Today, Electrical & Electronics Engineering arena stands tall at the front facet of the newest technology. Moving beyond wires and circuits, the discipline now is taking giant strides as it percolated into cutting-edge technologies. SVEC’s Electrical & Electronics Engineering department was established in the year 1996 offering B.Tech. program in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) with an intake of 60 in B.Tech, followed by an increase to 120 in the year 2007, 180 and 240 in the years 2012 and 2014 respectively. The department also offers M.Tech. Programs with specialization in Electrical Power Systems (EPS) and Power Electronics and Drives (PED) with an intake of 36 and 18 respectively. Both the B.Tech. (EEE) and M.Tech. (EPS) programs were accredited by NBA. In addition, the department has a Research center recognized by the affiliating university where research scholars work Full-Time and Part-Time.
The department houses well equipped laboratories, while the short-term training programs, seminars, workshops, guest lectures by experts and student fests create better learning scope for students. The department’s student body Electrical Technical Association (ETA) conducts career development programs, Seminars, Quiz, Industrial Visits, Paper Contests, Group Discussions, Guest Lectures, Career Guidance sessions and games to enhance interpersonal and intrapersonal skills of students.
To become the Nation’s premiere Centre of excellence in electrical engineering through teaching, training, research and innovation to create competent engineering professionals with values and ethics.
- Department of Electrical Engineering strives to create human resources in Electrical Engineering to contribute to the nation development and improve the quality of life.
- Imparting Knowledge through implementing modern curriculum, academic flexibility and learner centric teaching methods in Electrical Engineering.
- Inspiring students for aptitude to research and innovation by exposing them to industry and societal needs to create solutions for contemporary problems.
- Honing technical and soft skills for enhanced learning outcomes and employability of students with diverse background through comprehensive training methodologies.
- Inculcate values and ethics among students for a holistic engineering professional practice.
Technical English (14BT1HS01)
Engineering Physics (14BT1BS01)
Engineering Chemistry (14BT1BS02)
Mathematical Methods (14BT1BS04)
Programming in C& Data Structures (14BT1ES01)
Computer-Aided Engineering Drawing (14BT1ES03)
Engineering Mathematics (14BT1BS03)
II B.Tech (EEE – A) II Semester Time Table (2016-17)
II B.Tech (EEE – B) II Semester Time Table (2016-17)
II B.Tech (EEE – C) II Semester Time Table (2016-17)
II B.Tech (EEE – D) II Semester Time Table (2016-17)
III B.Tech (EEE – A) II Semester Time Table (2016-17)
III B.Tech (EEE – B) II Semester Time Table (2016-17)
III B.Tech (EEE – C) II Semester Time Table (2016-17)
III B.Tech (EEE – D) II Semester Time Table (2016-17)
IV B.Tech (EEE – A) II Semester Time Table (2016-17)
IV B.Tech (EEE – B) II Semester Time Table (2016-17)
IV B.Tech (EEE – C) II Semester Time Table (2016-17)
The Department is presently headed by Dr. T. Nageswara Prasad, who has an enormous teaching experience of 19 years and 9 years of research experience and is ably supported by a pool of faculty of which 13 are Ph.D. holders. The broad areas of faculty expertise include Power System Operation and Control, Power Electronics and Drives, Control Systems, Microgrid, Smart Grid etc.,